Your new company
HR Administrator required for a permanent role based in our clients Farnborough offices.
Hours per week 37.5, Monday to Thursday 8 hours, Friday 5.5hours. Please note this company operate flexi time therefore candidates are able to flex up their working week to suit them.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the HR Manager this position is responsible for providing experienced and comprehensive support to the HR team based in Farnborough.
- Administer and coordinate various programs, procedures, and plans used in carrying out Human Resource policies.
- Provide guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees on various human resource programs, including pay and benefit plans.
- Prepare various HR reports
- You will act as the primary user of the Company's HR database
- Act as the first operational contact with managers and employees, the "go-to" person for all benefit, payroll, other general HR questions
- Administer all leave of absences related to medical, personal and other types of leaves
- Maintain the company's T&A system
- Responsible for departmental reporting, monthly and quarterly HR metrics and data submission to management and corporate office
- Conduct orientations for new hires, as well as assistance with new hire on-boarding
- Processes all performance appraisals in PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for the new starter training process and for updating / maintaining employee training records
- Coordinate various HR programs and delivery to employees including service awards/recognition, tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, open enrollment education, and retirement sessions
- Responsible for data integrity of Compass system (new hires, transfers, promotions, pay increases, terminations, etc.)
- Primary user of the Company's training system
- Coordinate/Support low level recruitment as and when needed
- Support the annual salary review process
- Process and review monthly payroll interface file
- Assist with special HR projects as needed
- Prepare/Maintain accurate records for a variety of audits
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in HR administration
- Ideally level 3 qualified
- Advanced computer skills in an HRIS system (Oracle preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness, and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Has current knowledge of benefits/employment law areas.
- Knowledge of UK pension processes would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Confident to work across all level of the business
- Excellent customer service skills
- A real people person
What you'll get in return
- Salary £21,000 - £25,000
- Pension's scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible hours (flex start and finish times)
- Hours per week 37.5, Monday to Thursday 8 hours, Friday 5.5hours. Please note this company operate a flexi time benefit to their employees therefore candidates are able to flex up their working week to suit them.
- Subsidised dining facility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.