Your new company
Our client is a large commercial organisation based in Farnborough who are seeking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline processes through better utilisation of the ATS Promoting the Talent Acquisition Model and procedures helping recruiters and hiring managers understand their role and how they can use appropriate tools on the UK Intranet (
- Providing Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners with support and guidance on the recruitment and onboarding process and work on own initiative to resolve any recruitment queries from the HRBPs, hiring managers and recruiting agencies
- Working with TA operations to process invoices from agencies to ensure they are accurate acting as point of contact to resolve any queries
- Manage job board/vendor issues and escalations
- Supporting the Lead Recruitment Business Partner by co-ordinating all resourcing projects such as the Preferred Suppliers List review, internal recruitment process, Diversity & Inclusion projects, sourcing initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and implement contract template updates
- Involvement as required in ad hoc projects (e.g. M&A, GDPR, Onboard, etc.)
- Providing Talent Acquisition Leader with regular analysis on TA metrics
- Producing MI reports to meet requirements of TA Leader.
- Produce ad hoc reports as required
- Ownership and maintenance of TA processes and documentation, ensuring high quality and consistent documentation is available for all aspects of resourcing process
- Managing the recruitment inbox, answering / distributing candidate and hiring manager email queries
- Work with HR Connect (Employee Relations) on regular circulation of redeployment list/vacancies
- Posting / sharing opportunities via various different job boards / sourcing / social media channels as per instruction of the Recruitment Business Partner
- Assisting with screening of CV submissions in line with vacancy criteria, progressing/managing candidates through the initial recruitment process
- Conducting telephone screening
- Proactively sourcing candidates via job boards / LinkedIn in line with vacancy criteria. Ensuring wide coverage and promotion of all external vacancy and refreshing visibility, particularly in LinkedIn
- Assisting with specific recruitment projects, i.e. market mapping, LinkedIn projects
- Proactively pipelining candidates
- Formulating / drafting attractive, meaning adverts for the careers site
- Processing candidates offers, collating offer details, producing written offer requests and ensuring all offer/contract information is complete
- Monitoring progress of candidate / new joiner good repute background checks in line with company policy
- Coordinating candidate / new joiner contract receipt date and good repute checks
What you'll need to succeed
- As a Recruitment Coordinator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- Experience working in a HR or recruitment environment
- Knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent time management
- Comfortable managing a diverse workload with the ability to re-prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with managers, colleagues and external providers
- Ability to ensure all internal clients' needs are met
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative to resolve queries in a timely and satisfactory manor
- Learning agility to pick things up quickly and engage in a variety of tasks on a daily and weekly basis
What you'll get in return
This role offers a competitive salary £25,000 and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through company flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.