- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £150 - £180 per day
- HR Assistant
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a global financial services business, have a brand new exciting HR Coordinator position available on a 6 month basis.
This role is dual hatted, covering generalist HR and end to end management of an exciting project.
- Summarise HR content, post to HR portal and link to content on intranet.
- The project will focus on the businesses HR content on their HR portal/website. Source content already exists but they need someone to to summarise or take excerpts from source, post on a portal site and link back to source for employee consumption across the firm.
- Support on HR case management, employment references, drafting employment documents, HRIS transactions, personnel file maintenance, record keeping
- Experience using HR Systems, Outlook and web-based applications
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Attentive to detail, proactive and highly organised
- Ability to work both independently and with other staff under time constraints and stringent deadlines
- General understanding of corporate and human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to work successfully in ambiguous situations