Head of People
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- Up to £75000.00 per annum + Benefits
- HR Director, HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
I have teamed up with an Exciting and very Innovative Technology Start Up based in London, looking for a Head of People to join their fast growing team.
This role will be responsible for the HR function and growth within the company - you will have a passion for talent and developing the best people going forward, driving a high performing culture you can only find in a start up environment.
The company is predicting a 100% growth in terms of both revenue and people next year and they need a Head of HR to take them to the next level.
This role is not for the faint hearted. We are looking for someone who can coach and develop leaders, sit on the leadership team and really advise on how they reach their predicted growth in terms of people. Similarly, we are looking for someone will who will roll their sleeves up and get involved in the operational side of things when required.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coach and support directors
- Redesign and realignment of HR policies and procedures
- Staff management support
- Comps and bens
- Organisational design and efficiency
- Training and developement
- Management of a small team of HR professionals
- Recruitment and selection
This role reports directly to the MD
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
- A strong understanding of labour and employment laws and regulations is highly desirable.
If you think you may be right for the role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description.