HR Senior Systems Analyst
My client is a global auditor and consulting company based near Gatwick. They are looking for a HR Senior Systems Analyst to join their team for an 18-month FTC. This role will be reporting into the HR Systems Senior Manager and will be focussed on the introduction of new development systems and processes.
Key responsibilities for this HR Senior Systems Analyst will include:
- Managing the HR database
- The upkeep of the Flexible benefits system and appraisal system
- Maintaining the salary review software
- Ensuring that the internal online processes, systems etc. are maintained correctly
- Acting as 1st point of contact regarding any queries in relation to the system
- Support the HR Systems Advisor, running regular training sessions
- Take responsibility for actioning upgrades, developments and enhancements which will involve liaising with the wider HR team
The ideal candidate for this HR Senior Systems role will have a proven track record in a senior systems role, strong accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to identify and instigate process improvement. Excellent communication skills and previous experience in providing line management would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role please apply accordingly.