An exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's fastest growing law firms, located in the heart of The City of London.
The role of HRBP is to support and influence key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives. This HR Business Partner role will support specific fee earner departments (client groups).
Will look outside of legal but the successful candidate will need to have experience with partnering to a fee-generating populations and appreciate the challenges/politics that can come with a partnership model.
This role would look after the non-insurance practise groups (corporate, employment, real estate, banking, etc) and is roughly 300 in total. It is quite partner heavy (roughly 60 partners) and are looking for a true business partner to get out and meet the partners and learn their business to add some real value.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate or equivalent and ideally CIPD qualified
- HR Professional with previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Preferably legal or professional services experience
- Strong influencing skills and able to build credibility quickly
- Experience of managing junior staff preferable
- Strong team player essential
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the practical application of HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and discretion
- Ability to inspire confidence and respect at all levels
- Proactive and flexible in thinking and approach