Human Capital, People & Workforce Analytics, Consultant
- HR Consultant, HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Contract type
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
This role gives you the opportunity to redefine the way organisations drive business growth, to work with the most cutting edge analytical tools on the market and play a key role in shaping the future of Workforce Analytics, HR and business performance.
Our practice is widely recognised by our clients for its insight, expertise and for the quality of our work. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambitions can provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
Successful businesses are increasingly finding ways to turn data into information and insight, to support better decision-making and improve business performance. Deloitte’s People and Workforce Analytics team helps major organisations to exploit workforce analytics to accelerate delivery of their HR, Talent and other business objectives.
We provide services in a number of areas including Workforce Planning, Predictive Talent Analytics, Organisational Analytics, HR Optimisation and Scorecards, as well as joining up with colleagues in Digital, Customer, Risk, Technology and other domains to provide broader solutions. Our propositions can be delivered as stand-alone projects, managed services or as part of a wider business transformation.
The names of our clients would come as no surprise to you: they are the global leading players in the consumer products, retail and travel, hotel and leisure industry sectors as well as private equity firms and banks. Deloitte’s brand, the calibre of our people, the quality of our work and our pioneering approach to Analytics, have helped us to build a reputation as the pre-eminent consulting firm in workforce analytics. Consequently our People & Workforce Analytics business is growing aggressively to serve this demand.
As our clients seek to exploit the breadth and depth of Deloitte expertise, we are looking to recruit talented people with a strong analytical skill set to work within our market leading practice.
London with the potential to travel
This is a permanent full-time position
As a Consultant in People and Workforce Analytics, you will help to design and implement analytics driven solutions to our clients’ most pressing business and talent priorities. For example:
- Design and implement projects that exploit analytics in new ways to address existing talent and business issues, such as attrition, performance, growth or cost reduction.
- Exploit simple data models to provide evidence for changes to organisational structures, HR policies and practices, and transformation programmes.
- Support the design and develop the provision of critical analytic assets such as measurement frameworks, data models, analytics applications and data visualisation tools
- Build and implement analytics solutions on a variety of platforms ranging from KPI dashboards to the application of predictive analytic capabilities
- Manage quality, accuracy and usability of analytical tools/technology during design phases
- Analyse data integrity, accuracy and usability for business intelligence applications
- Bring data to life and tell the story behind the analysis
We are happy to accept applications from candidates from a variety of backgrounds, but you should have the following:
- Proven expertise of working with data, highly numerate and able understand the value that analytics can deliver. Experienced in working with data to apply a more scientific approach to people management.
- Advanced Excel (v-look ups, macros, pivot tables)
- Experience in data modelling, visualisation or statistical tools such as R, Python, SPSS, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Tableau, QlikView, SAS (including visual analytics), or IBM SPSS
- Advanced degree in business/economics/maths with a focus in quantitative methods and/or equivalent working experience in the data analytics space
- Ability to merge data sets
- Strong awareness of visualisation tools
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems and interpreting MI to a variety of audiences
- A keen interest in Talent, HR, Organisation Design or Change Management.
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience of gamification would also be advantageous
You are here: Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
How to apply
Please click on the apply now button above.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 135213