Human Capital, HR Transformation, HR Apps – Workday, Director
- HR Consultant, HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
If you have practical delivery experience of Workday implementations and are looking to develop your career in a market-leading HR transformation and technology consulting team, then this could be the role for you. Join a team which is recognised by industry analysts (including Kennedy) for our HR Transformation & Technology capability and by Workday for our implementation expertise.
Within Human Capital sits our HCM Cloud Service Area, which provides Workday HCM solutions and services to large national and multi-national clients. This Practice is a growth area within Deloitte, and owes much of its development to the exceptional global track record that has been established with an enviable client base.
Workday is a significant player for Deloitte as one of our strategic alliance partners. We work closely together on an ongoing basis and are prepared to leverage these working relationships as needed to meet the client’s needs.
Our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the projects we deliver. We have many years of experience in dealing with full delivery lifecycles including front and back office projects, from building reliable ROI models to product selection, customisation and integration.
You will be based in an office in London or the Regions but the role requires frequent UK travel for project-based work on client sites.
This is a permanent role
As a Director in our Workday practice you will have responsibility for:
- Delivering programmes
- Leading client relationships and managing key stakeholders
- Guiding, managing and leading team members
- Actively managing key risks and issues
- Developing and growing the private sector practice
- Leading and shaping the private sector team
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them and a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Relevant experience and relationships within Workday
- Experience of Workday HCM implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project life cycle with specialist functional knowledge of Workday HCM modules
- Proven ability to structure and develop and deliver HR transformation solutions
- Track record in account development, business and relationship development and the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to build and develop Deloitte's Workday practice footprint
- Proven ability to understand, mitigate and manage risk
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organisation, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders
- Excellent programme management discipline. This will involve working with clients to improve their organisation design, change and leadership culture
- Ability to lead and direct large and cross functional teams
- Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on team development
- 100% flexibility on travel requirements
You are here: Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
How to apply
Please click on the apply now button above.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 135150