• World renowned brand and role
• Inclusive and progressive environment
About Our Client
Headquartered in the USA and listed on the NYSE, our client is a world leading brand with over 7000 people globally.
Working from the International head quarters based here in the UK, this role will be have an international remit spanning across a large number of countries. The clear and strong leadership in this operation has resulted in an efficient and successfully run business and an engaged and collegiate culture. This culture is the driving force of their success and therefore is seen as a critical component of this search.
As a result of continued growth and the change attached to it, we are working with our client as they look to appoint a Director of Human Resources.
Reporting to the Head of International as well as the CHRO of Group, you will partner the senior leadership team and ensure they are supported with a comprehensive and commercial people agenda. With an international work force of a few thousand people and key stakeholders of c.100 you will be tasked with delivering clear, efficient and high quality HR support and would be expected to have experience across the whole spectrum of HR.
Given this is a newly created role, this is a unique opportunity for someone to establish themselves and their remit in line with the value and strengths they bring.
Due to the structure within our client's organisation this role will be a standalone role and would be seen largely as a commercial Business Partner and trusted advisor. To achieve ultimate success we see this individual as having either had operations experience or relevant examples of experience that proves their ability to operate in this type of environment.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Director will be a results orientated and detail driven leader who can build effective relationships established on trust, respect, and confidence. The HR Director will drive, and coordinate with Corporate HR, human resources initiatives, handle sensitive employee issues and help lead the leadership team through the change management process.
Likely attributes will include:
• Experience in a global/matrix organisation
• Experience of operational environments
• Prior experience leading HR programs and processes to support; Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Organisational Design, Talent Management, Employee Engagement Planning, Leadership Effectiveness, and Union Environments
• Knowledge and experience of local employment laws and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record to handle and maintain highly confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to deal directly with management to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change
• Driven to achieve excellence: holds high standard of quality for self and others, strong goal orientation
• Skilled in facilitation, problem solving and conflict resolution
• HRIS experience valuable
What's on Offer
Package in excess of £100,000 per annum
Ref Code: MPTC13913332Z