International Recruiter (12 months)
My client, a mid-tier professional services firm is in the market for an International Recruiter to cover a period of maternity.
The International Recruiter will be responsible for the development and implementation of global sourcing strategies to build candidate pipelines and acquire talent both domestically and internationally. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional leadership, relationship building, communication, and project management skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Full recruitment responsibility including hiring manager engagement, development of recruiting strategies, sourcing and screening candidates, developing job offers and closing candidates
- Provide expert talent acquisition advice and counsel to senior leaders, hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop talent acquisition strategies that align to the business requirements
- Employ innovative and effective sourcing methods in multiple countries/ regions to ensure on-time and qualified candidates
- Partner in the development of tools and processes to enhance international hiring efficiencies and effectiveness
- Understand international employment trends, recruiting models, talent availability and readiness, and labour issues in countries which the Company does business or intends to enter a new market
- Support global recruitment branding strategies to include Talent Acquisition programs such as, employee referral program, social networking, and third party vendor partnerships
The ideal candidate will have worked in house in a hands on global recruitment role. You should have experience in the full scope of talent acquisition including development of recruiting strategies; sourcing to develop pipelines of qualified, diverse candidates; screening, interviewing and selection protocols; offer development; and candidate negotiation and closing.
If this describes your skillset and you are looking for a new challenge send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.