- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + 15% bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
I have partnered with a management consultancy firm who are currently hiring within their resourcing team. Please note: this is a staffing/resourcing role, not a recruitment role.
As part of the resourcing team, you will be responsible for project pipeline tracking, deployment of resources to projects and oversee the day-to-day execution of project resourcing with the Resourcing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with project areas to achieve optimum deployment of consultants]
- Maintain accurate planning on consultants and proactively identify and resolve resource issues and conflicts
- Meet regularly with assigned consultants to understand their staffing needs and advise them of current cases, also understanding their goals and preferences and expertise
- Identifying project needs and employee performance/development areas
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of the staffing/resourcing/work allocation process. This should ideally come from another international professional services environment.
You will be working closely with partners so strong stakeholder management and the ability to engage with a range of levels is essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.