- Saudi Aramco
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive tax free salary + Benefits
- HR Analyst, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Middle East, Saudi Arabia
- Job Level
- Contract type
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Policy Analyst with experience in mergers and acquisitions to join our HR Policy and Planning Department.
As a member of Saudi Aramco’s HR Policy & Planning Department (HRP&P) Special Projects team, you will be at the forefront of a number of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, providing HR technical expertise to assigned project teams, as well as guidance to project and senior leaders throughout our organization.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor degree in business management. A master degree is preferred.
You will have 8 years of progressive experience in HR, 6 years of which in mergers and acquisitions, financial planning and analysis, executing transactions in mergers and acquisitions with Human Resources, specialty experience with corporate development, investment banking, transaction advisory and/or the private equity environment. Desirable to have global market knowledge preferably in the oil and gas industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Provide day-to-day HR execution of the M&A process from valuation analysis to due diligence through closing.
- Review transaction materials, including documents found in data rooms. Oversight and preparation of financial, qualitative and valuation analyses as it applies to HR.
- Identify potential areas for synergies and forecast integration savings. Work with proponent organizations by participating in cross-functional teams, counseling them on HR matters throughout the transaction process.
- Take an active role in client meetings and calls, participating in site visits as needed.
- Must communicate complex information clearly and succinctly. Review and provide comments and recommendations on definitive documents, including Letter of Intent and share purchase agreements.
- You will conduct industry, market, and company specific research as required.
- Perform frequently interaction with executive and business senior leadership, transaction advisors, and acquisition targets.