Resourcing team Leader - Enfield - £35-45,000 plus car
Excellent opportunity for a Resourcing Team Leader to join this well known organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, you will provide a first class recruitment service for a regional population. You will be commercially focused, driving direct recruitment without compromising the need to have the "right people in the right place". You will be responsible for building and maintaining business partner relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Provide leadership and motivation to the regional Resourcing team
- Deliver cost, speed and quality benefits to resourcing
- manage the recruitment and selection process for regional population
- Build and maintain a cost effective external candidate pipeline for current and future roles
You will need the following experience:-
- Minimum of 3 years experience either in-house or agency recruitment at team leader or manager level
- Excellent communication skills
- Tenacious with a "can do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across the business
- Experience of recruiting with a track record of volume recruitment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.