Learning & Development Business Partner
- Teddington (South West London)
- Competitive Salary
- Learning & Development, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
• NPL is the UK’s National Measurement Institute providing the measurement expertise that underpins UK prosperity and quality of life. NPL is a world-leading research facility, bringing together scientists and engineers from almost every field to help save lives, protect the environment and enable citizens to feel safe and secure as well as support global trade and innovation.
• NPL has a regional footprint with hubs around the UK, plans for international growth and a state-of-the-art purpose built laboratory in Teddington.
• In line with significant organisational growth and transformation plans, NPL has a clear vision – to be an exemplary National Laboratory that undertakes excellent science and engineering and uses this to deliver extraordinary impact for the UK.
• No.1 leadership role in developing a robust and exciting learning culture and offering – driving business potential and performance.
• Full scope to apply both breadth and depth of professional Learning and Development knowledge with the potential to gain early and sustained credibility across the organisation.
• Leadership of team responsible for learning and talent development, as well as a key member of the HR leadership team.
• Catalyst, change agent and consultant role identifying learning needs and translating these into ‘best in class’, commercial and exciting learning interventions.
• Design and embedding of a strong learning strategy, especially with regards to Digital learning.
• Development of courses, processes, tools and learning methodologies.
• Enhancement of career development and talent development offering, including career maps and frameworks.
• Graduate and subject matter expert within Learning and Talent Development.
• Leadership and Management development experience gained within intellectually demanding, commercial and high change environments.
• Experience in building mentoring and coaching programmes - a coaching qualification would be ideal.
• Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills. Accustomed to partnering with external consultants and providers with regards to contract renewal and tendering processes.
• Inspirational change agent able to embed Company values and champion new ways of working and modern thinking.
• A relevant Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Psychology or Organisational Change would be ideal, in addition to the Level A and B Psychometric qualification.
In the first instance, please apply via this advert on Changeboard and forward your CV and current remuneration details.
Ref: L/D 2167 Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.
Contact Jayne Parkin Tel: 07720 722812.