- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client, a global consultancy business based in the city, currently have an exciting opportunity available for an HR Advisor.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience and exposure. The role is a mix of ER cases, mainly maternity, performance, long term ill health etc. Redundancies and complex cases are managed by my HR Manager with support from the advisor. This role with have a key focus on interesting ad-hoc project work that covers all areas of generalist HR.
- Work closely with local and global HR teams to ensure a streamlined service is delivered to the business.
- Work with the Business and HR colleagues to identify solutions to issues
- Guide & coach employees on a full range of HR matters.
- Act as case Manager for employee relations issues
- Support the business to implement change initiatives in their areas, including redundancies, restructures and change of terms and conditions where appropriate.
- Coach Managers on performance management and sensitive employment matters, such as performance improvement plans and restructure / redundancy cases.
- Manage contractual and employment issues in European offices
- First point of contact for employee issues
- Manage and coordinate health and welfare cases including Maternity leave and long term absence,
- Own and deliver assigned projects and priorities in line with deadlines as agreed with the HR Director.
- Ensure accurate employee data in all core HR Systems
- Extensive administrative experience within a Human Resources function
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to learn
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law. Knowledge of European employment law would be desired.
- First class business English language skills (spoken and written)
Competitve salary on offer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.