The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist in this IT company will operate as a partner to all functions, advising on sourcing strategy, identifying best practice, skills required, sourcing these and on boarding of new hires. You will own the entire recruitment process from inception through to completion.
The client, who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, sat within the IT sector and based in London, is a global advertising technology company with offices spanning UK, US, France, Ukraine and Spain. Their unique technology analyses billions of monthly searches to power insights and media on every channel and and on every device. Their actionable insights play an important role for brands and advertisers, to reveal macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals. Their search intelligence activates media across all devices, reacting to consumer's inner life intent, interest and moments.
The key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Specialist based in London for this IT company are:
- Define a talent strategy to ensure the client becomes a leader in the industry from a Talent perspective. To include, branding, innovative recruitment process, social media sites, candidate CX, excellent candidate experience survey results and A players within the business
- Management of the entire recruitment process, from skills needs analysis, job descriptions, selection methods, advertising, screening CVs, conducting interviews and offer management and administrative upload, ensuring they maintain a good candidate experience throughout.
- Using our HR systems to recruit high volumes of vacancies
- Talent dashboard; create and manage all management information must be data driven and able to present data to demonstrate performance internally and externally
- Agency management, own the PSL and agree SLA's
- Partner with the business to build out talent mapping
- Recruiting across all territories.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist for this IT company based in London are:
- Ability to own and deliver the entire talent strategy, proven experience of redesigning a recruitment process is desirable
- A background knowledge of the Ad-tech is preferable
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
- Excellent stakeholder management, being able to judge multiple demands
- Thrives in a fast base environment and is flexible and adaptable to changing work processes
- Self-starter, ability to act creatively, drive change and solve problems
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems, (Lever preferably)
£40,000 - £50,000