Resourcing Interviewer (Interim) - 6 months - Stevenage - £40-42,000 (hourly rate equivalent)
Excellent opportunity for a Resourcing Interviewer to join this well known organisation (a leader in their field) initially for 6 months but with the potential of extending or going permanent.
Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you will be responsible for all resourcing and full life cycle recruitment activities within your assigned areas - this will be from vacancy approval through to new starter inductions, internal recruitment and the processing of starters and leavers.
- Main point of contact for all permanent experienced hire recruitment within your assigned areas
- Delivery against the recruitment plan
- Drive direct hiring
- Pro-actively prepare and support careers open days
- Use of different attraction methods
- Creation of adverts
- Develop and conduct assessments
- manage, gather and relay constructive feedback
- Provide monthly recruitment reports
It is essential that you have:-
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment
- Previous background experience of working in recruitment agencies
- Strong team players
- Experience using recruitment systems - Taleo would be beneficial
- Good problem solving, analysis and reporting skills
In return they offer the opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation and offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.