Senior People & Culture Manager - Creative Agency
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + fantastic benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Are you a creative Senior People & Culture professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Handle are currently partnering with a truly progressive Comms agency who are looking for an equally progressive Senior HR Manager to head up the team.
Reporting into a inspirational COO, this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to have impact in a business with a strong future looking vision. You'll be heading up a great team who look after the London office You'll also be tasked with putting a new focus on their international markets - smaller offices that require a bit of hands on attention!
On a day to day basis you be the strategic contact for all things people related to the senior team, offer specialist guidance to the EMEA offices, ensure the HR team are providing a high level of service to the business, as well as managing key strategic projects across the region.
Its a great mix of strategy and operational work, you'll definitely be someone who enjoys both aspects in a role! This is a genuinely people centric business culture who pride themselves in being one step ahead of the curve.
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Experience of HR in one or more of the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Australia
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Desire to work in a team with a results-driven approach
- Experience in a services business where people are at the core of our business
- Entrepreneurial drive and a desire for continuous learning
- A problem-solving mind set
- Strong ability to build relationships across borders
If you feel you fit the above and would like to find out more please apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.