Interim Recruiter- Tech
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A top-tier Management Consultancy business, based in London, have an opportunity available for an Interim Technical Recruiter. This role will provide end to end recruitment support on an influx of global Technical roles (designers, analytics, etc.). This role is initially a 4 month FTC.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provides full cycle recruiting for assigned corporate positions in the EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific regions.
- Establishes collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and local office/region HR staff.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates and identifies talent through established and new channels
- Proactively sources passive candidates for open positions through a variety of tools while maintaining cost effective methods.
- Complex scheduling of all international and local interviews
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners to develop offers
- Updates and interprets recruitment metrics.
- Recommends and implements process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- In-house recruitment experience required, corporate and international recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment and ability to manage competing demands.
- Flexibility outside regular business hours when needed
- Prior experience in tracking and interpreting recruitment metrics.
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered. International Recruitment experience would be desired. Please email email@example.com.