A top Management Consultancy business, based in London, have an exciting 12 month opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This role will provide full cycle recruiting for a wide variety of positions on a global level. Working with hiring managers and HR Business Partners around the world to to effectively recruit top class talent.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provides full cycle recruiting for assigned corporate positions in the EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific regions.
- Establishes collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and local office/region HR staff.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates and identifies talent through established and new channels
- Proactively sources passive candidates for open positions through a variety of tools while maintaining cost effective methods.
- Develops creative and diverse sourcing plans
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners to develop offers
- Updates and interprets recruitment metrics.
- Recommends and implements process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- In-house recruitment experience required, corporate and international recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong corporate recruiting background and proven experience with current recruitment practices and sources.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment and ability to manage competing demands.
- Flexibility outside regular business hours when needed
- Prior experience in tracking and interpreting recruitment metrics.
Competitive salary on offer. Please email email@example.com.