HR Business Partner
- Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- circa £50k plus benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Cobham Antenna Systems is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their team to provide operational support across multiple locations and functions.
You will be working with the leadership teams to ensure change programmes are operationalized effectively. As a business we are developing and growing with a recent reorganisation driving considerable HR & business change, we are looking for a talented HR professional to join us at this exciting time.
This role is based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
As a Human Resources Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Degree qualified and/or relevant experience
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Experience within a HR Generalist role ideally from a manufacturing/Defence operating environment
• Strong employee relations experience and practical application of local employment law & legislation
• Previous experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Experience of supporting employees across multi-site both within the UK and globally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in complex environments providing advice and service to multiple stakeholders
As a Human Resources Business Partner your main responsibilities will involve:
• Being a key part of the Business Unit HR team working across the business disciplines to lead and influence change at a tactical level across the business
• Leading HR projects
• Working closely with the local leadership teams in the creation and implementation of organization design, team effectiveness strategies, change management programs and integrated people solutions that address key business needs.
• Coaching and supporting senior managers to deliver business plans and drive performance and capability improvement within their teams, facilitating teams to achieve defined outcomes
• Working with the leadership teams to identify and drive all opportunities for improvement
• Support the Performance Management process and associated activities ensuring consistency
• Proactively provide HR advice and support on a wide range of tactical and operational employee related issues
• Proactively supporting the delivery of HR processes within area of responsibility
• Providing accurate HR data
About Cobham Antenna Systems
Cobham Antenna Systems develop and manufacture high specification sector and multi-sector, directional, omni-directional, ultra-wideband (UWB) and MIMO antennas.
A wide range of products are available for customers, small and large, worldwide in Commercial, Military, Satellite and Security markets.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page.