- Page Group
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £37000 - £350000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Great, completely generalist HR Advisor role for a growing Healthcare Company based in Harrow.
A growing Healthcare Company with a family-orientated feel. This role is based at their Head Office based in Harrow.
The HR Advisor role is a really generalist position including:
- managing your own employee relations caseload through to complex cases
- acting as the point of advice for HR queries around policy, procedure and best practice
- coordinating end to end recruitment processes
- managing end to end payroll processing
- ensuring all employees receive the correct training
- working on any HR projects as required
The HR Advisor should:
- have exposure to managing your own employee relations caseload
- be CIPD qualified to have a knowledge of HR policy and best practice
- have exposure to high volumes of recruitment
- have a knowledge of payroll processing
- be passionate about HR, providing an excellent service and working in a generalist position
The HR Advisor will receive a salary between £35,000 and £37,000 and will be based in the Head Office in Harrow.