A small Investment Bank, based in the city, have an exciting Junior HR Generalist role available on a 12 month basis to start immediately. Supporting the Head of HR in London and wider global HR team, this role will provide support across the full generalist remit.
This role will covers a range of HR activities;
- Provide administrative support to ensure a smooth starter / leaver process for permanent and temporary workforce ensuring all documentation is completed to a high standard and filed accordingly.
- Prepare contracts, new starter packs and creation of new employee files.
- Manage new starter onboarding process prior to joining
- Maintenance of employee data and personal files
- Advice/guidance on everyday business to employees and line managers
- Manage probation periods and issue the relevant paperwork.
- Manage the maternity/paternity/family friendly processes and documentation from end to end, updating the HR system where necessary and close liaison with payroll.
- Benefits coordination
- Training coordination
- Management of the Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Recruitment; including managing providers, sourcing CV, CV screening, interview coordination, feedback and offer management
- Low level ER management
- HR cyclical processes; including talent and salary review
- Ad-hoc project work
- HR data metrics- report writing, data manipulation and analysis
- Experience within a similar capacity, ideally within a financial services environment
- A strong team player with the ability to work well using initiative
- Competent dealing with senior stakeholders at all levels
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered.