My client is a leading global advisory organisation based in the city. They are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team during a busy period to provide support to the Compensation Manager in the delivery of the companies compensation strategy including involvement in Salary Surveys and data modelling.
As the Compensation Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Salary Survey participation
- Market data analysis, including benchmarking and research
- Compensation design and modelling
- Supporting the wider HR team and partners on all Compensation matters
- Assisting the global team during the annual Compensation cycle review
- Supporting in ad hoc global projects such as the harmonisation of Short Term Incentives and stream-lining year-end processes
The ideal candidate for this Compensation Analyst role will have proven experience in a large, matrixed organisation, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment. Advanced Excel skills are essential.
To be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.