- Oakleaf Partnership
- Coventry, West Midlands
- Learning & Development
- West Midlands
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Oakleaf partnership are excited to be working with large healthcare company who are looking for a E-Learning Specialist to join their L&D team in Coventry.
As part of a large and developing L & D team you will liaise with senior members of the team in order to design engaging training materials. As a junior member of the team you will report into the learning and development manager and be responsible for:
- Design and develop engaging content and training materials to support skills development across the business as required.
- Effectively manage the content of the LMS system
- Development of materials and training resources to be used by the training facilitators as identified.
- Ensuring accurate, high quality training materials and resources are developed within specific deadlines and support.
- Design and maintain web-based learning resources, considering digital evolution of learning principles where appropriate.
The ideal Learning Design Consultant will possess:
- Ability to develop creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience
- Proficient in using Learning Management Systems to build E-learning modules
- Strong IT skills with previous experience in a design role
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate through visual, verbal and written means with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated knowledge of current learning theories and principles
Please note this is a design role and there is no training delivery as part of this role