Employee Relations Specialist
- Morson International
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Public Sector
- Contract type
This is an exciting fixed-term opportunity for an employee relations specialist, to join a team of Caseworkers. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of complex, challenging and sensitive employee relations cases. To this end, you will provide specialist, business focused and timely advice, based on employment legislation, company policy and HR best practice.
Working in collaboration with line managers and trade union representatives across the company, you will take a proactive approach to ensure continuous improvement in the management of employee relations challenges, to mitigate against the risks of potential employment tribunal claims.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive experience of managing complex, challenging and sensitive cases to tribunal level
* A sound, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and best practice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Qualified to CIPD level 7