Graduate Development Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £44000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
I am working on behalf of an international law firm, they are looking for a Graduate Development Advisor to join their Graduate Recruitment and Development team, within their Human Resources department. This role will be joining a team of 6 and will oversee all aspects of the traineeship program.
- Oversee and run induction process for the trainees
- Managing trainee performance throughout their 2-year traineeship
- Conducting 1-1 meetings with each trainee, to discuss seat allocation process and any performance related issues.
- Overseeing the NQ recruitment process
- Managing and processing secondment requests
- Will have experience managing a 2-year rotational scheme
- Will ideally have experience working in a global law firm
- Will have managed ER cases including performance management
If you have experience managing a rotational graduate recruitment experience, within a professional services firm, please apply for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.