A new opportunity to join a global technology consulting company as Workday Project Manager based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Workday Project Manager will lead deployments of Workday for my client's customers and will contribute several key deliverables to the project working with key stakeholders to resolve issues that impede customer and project success.
The Workday Project Manager leads all aspects of assigned projects by executing initiating, monitoring, controlling and closing processes. The Workday Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned project's scope on time, within budget, and meets the highest of quality standards.
In this role, you will have the autonomy to run the assigned projects on a day-to-day basis and sufficient latitude to exercise a wide degree of creativity in performing this role.
Education and Required Experience
- Degree level education required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seasoned expertise leading teams of technical experts in a hands-on environment requiring both technical and PM skills
- You will ideally have experience in a consulting organisation with proven customer focus
- You will possess strong capability in project management with packaged software or custom development implementations
- You will have experience in Project Management of HCM and/or payroll implementations
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll
- Great presentation and communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Hands on experience with Workday and/or Workday HCM Certification
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar product
- You will be fluent in both English and Swedish
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.