Senior Learning Lead
- Frazer Jones
- competitive salary and package
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading Financial Services firm based in Vienna, Austria are looking for a seasoned and influential Senior Learning Lead to join the firm. The position would require the role holder to relocate to Vienna, Austria.
The Senior Learning Lead will have autonomous responsibility for the strategic planning and operational delivery of all learning requirements for the Markets division. Reporting to the Group Head of Talent, the role holder will develop new learning programmes, services and solutions to improve functional competencies.
You will be able to identify learning requirements and create innovative solutions that engage the Capital Markets population. This role will require a proactive and creative individual with a strong understanding of financial services and exceptional influencing and relationship management skills.
What knowledge and experience is required?
- A seasoned learning professional with a strong track record in delivering commercial learning solutions with a direct impact on organisational business outcomes
- Experience providing broad support across the learning life cyle, including design, delivery and coordination
- Previous experience will be gained in a multinational Financial Services firm; while you do not need to be an expert, you will possess a basic knowledge of trading products and services including, bonds, fixed income, debt markets and equities
- Excellent project management capabilities and IT literacy
- The ability to work in an autonomous capacity whilst consulting with and ensuring consistent communication to key clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to navigate multinational matrixed environments and build strong relationships across functions and geographies
- Degree level qualification is desirable; additional relevant HR or learning qualifications are advantageous
- Possesses an excellent command of English. Proficiency in German or other European languages would be an advantage though not essential
- The position would require the role holder to relocate to Vienna, Austria
What does the role offer you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business, whose senior leadership are engaged in the learning process and where you will be given a unique opportunity to take full ownership for the learning agenda in collaboration with the wider learning team.
The business has a strong culture that encourages their employees to balance their work with their personal lives. This provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of the amazing city of Vienna with all its cultural and historical charm.
Competitive salary and relocation package on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.