AECOM is looking to recruit a highly qualified Senior Talent Manager to join its team in either London or Birmingham on a 9 month fixed term contract.
As a member of the EMIA Talent Management Centre of Expertise, the Senior Talent Manager leads the on-going operation and strategic development of learning programmes in Europe, Middle East India and Africa.
- Represent EMIA on the global team appointed to design core leadership skills training modules to be launched in early 2019 and take a lead in designing portions of the training content
- Lead on the integration of a new global online learning platform into the EMIA employee learning offering, working to ensure the region’s involvement with key early adopter groups
- Provide input as necessary to the implementation of a new Human Capital Management system (WorkDay) and Integrated Career Model across the EMIA business
- Design an EMIA-wide high-potential programme, ready for the first cohort to being the programme January 2019
- Continue the roll-out of an existing EMIA-wide high performer’s learning and engagement programme, aimed at mid-career professionals
- Lead the design and development of training resources for the annual Performance + Reward process
- Support others within the team to implement AECOM’s StandOut methodology with key teams
- Continue to develop and evolve the EMIA Learning Strategy
- Act as primary point of contact for general/business as usual L&D activities, liaising with stakeholders across the EMIA business and within the HR community – this would include acting as primary point of contact to the AECOM Corporate Centre
- Line manage the Early Careers Talent Lead and potentially 1-2 others within team
- Provide direction and support to the Early Careers Team where required – particular focus likely to be AECOM’s apprenticeship programme.
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates with the following;
- Proven experience of designing engaging and modern training programmes and talent solutions in line with business strategy
- Experience of, and passion for the use of technology in the learning experience
- Ability to develop strategy and see through to execution of practical solutions
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to build internal networks, and can demonstrate how to leverage those networks to make progress
- The confidence and ability to challenge and influence
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with the confidence to deliver training and presentations to large audiences
- An understanding of the challenges of delivering solutions in a complex, matrixed consultancy environment
- Ability to lead, manage, coach and motivate others
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload in an effective manner
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements. Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
If the above role sounds of interest please click the apply button and forward your CV.