A really great opportunity for either well-established payroll professionals with supervisory experience or driven and progressive payrollers.
A well-established and centrally located Business Services Company within a high growth market sector with a great working environment. This role is based in Central Watford offices.
The Payroll Supervisor will:
- oversee end to end payroll processing
- ensure that the team are meeting the SLA
- produce a range of weekly and monthly reports including pension, tax
- take full responsibility for a small bureau payroll
- act as the senior member of the team for complex queries
- work on ongoing projects to improve existing processes
The Payroll Supervisor should:
- have processed end to end payroll and have a full understanding of every stage
- be confident to take sole responsibility of processing a small bureau payroll
- be able to use systems and Excel to produce a variety of reports
- be able to act as the senior member in the team of Payroll Administrators to be a point of advice
- have a good knowledge of HMRC legislation and pensions
- be extremely competent in payroll calculations
The Payroll Supervisor would be part of a Payroll team and receive a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000. This is a permanent opportunity based in Watford.