My client is a leading commercial insurance provider based in the city. They are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Administrator to join their team for a 6 month FTC to assist in the administration of the organisations Compensation and Benefits processes.
As the Compensation and Benefits Administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of all on and offboarding processes
- Support in the annual salary and bonus processes in addition to salary and performance reviews
- Liaising with external vendors where necessary
- Administration of the monthly flexible benefits systems
- Working with the wider HR team to review the induction process in order to make improvements
- Complete ownership of the benefits e-mail inbox, ensuring all queries are responded to accordingly
- Maintaining benefits spreadsheets of any changes to starters and leavers
- Assist in the implementation of the Health and Wellness initiative across the business
- Ad hoc reporting and benchmarking
- Assisting in salary surveys and submission
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in Compensation and Benefits, exposure to flexible benefits systems would be advantageous. Advanced Excel skills, good organisation and time management skills are pivotal for this role.
To be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.