Group L&D Manager
- Page Group
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits (Pro Rata)
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
The Group L&D Manager will take ownership for the companies L&D strategy and the development of content for the group.
The client is a well-known FMCG brand based in the heart of Surrey. With a number of well know global brands, this company is has just gone through a period of positive change and is currently ramping up its operations in the UK and globally.
With easy commuter links and flexible working this is a great position for people for to commute to from a number of locations.
This role is for 4 days a week but there is some flexibility with this.
- Creating training workshops (lunch & learns/bite sized learning/toolkits) along with devising training platforms to support the induction process and the other stages of the employee life cycle.
- Create Line Manager Handbook/tool kit to support the development of our line managers.
- Equipping the HR generalists to deliver lunch and learns/ short training workshops across the regions.
- Working alongside the HR generalists to support questions, or queries regarding the performance evaluation process.
- Building relationships as appropriate with 3rd party training providers.
- Happy to embrace and have experience in adopting different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, coaching etc.
- Understand and support regional training needs and work with the HR generalists and the General Managers to ensure alignment with the L&D Strategy.
- Work alongside the Group HR Director to devise and roll out the talent/succession planning process ensuring alignment with the performance evaluation process.
Learning content development
Budgetary responsibility experience]
Experience working in a SME
Able to work autonomously
Happy to work 4 days a week or possibly more if necessary
E-learning/digital content development
Working with subject matter experts
Working with external vendors
£55k-£60k ProRata or £300p/d Ltd