Skip to main content
Back to results
This job has expired
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Service Line Information
Solutions & Digital services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
Service Line Group
Solutions & Digital
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most HR transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful HR technology programme involves some transformational activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consultancy practice, we’re working with our clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding consultants to join us, grow with us, and develop our HR Technology advisory capability, driving our strategy through large-scale HR transformation. Part of a developing team that will become our ‘go to’ advisers on HR Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes.
At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus – you’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to inspire confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud with at least one full implementation of 2 or more modules
So why KPMG?
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
KPMG is built on deep foundations of trust, quality and collaboration. We incorporate these principles into everything we do because we believe that together, we can make a difference. Our work makes an impact on our clients, and through that work we also have an impact in the marketplace in general and in society at large. Our people embrace the responsibility they have to clients, our global network and each other. We have a clear sense of purpose when we come to work every day: We believe that our work helps to build confidence in the capital markets and strengthen the economy, ultimately driving progress and prosperity in the societies in which we live and work. We want to work with people who share this sense of purpose. People who want to make a change for good and contribute positively to society. People who are driven to make a difference in the world in which they live.
With the HR Technology team in growth phase, you will enjoy high visibility and have the chance to really make an individual impact. You could think of this as an entrepreneurial opportunity – if you have the thought-leadership and spirit to match, we would definitely like to hear from you.
As a Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant you will work closely with KPMG leadership and clients to define and deliver HR technology strategy by successfully leading the design and configuration of Oracle’s HCM solution. You will represent KPMG in key roles on major client implementations and manage teams of consultants at all levels.
Responsibilities include; but are not limited to:
• Be a core engagement team member for Oracle deployment projects; leading work streams for the duration of a project
• Be in at the beginning and help us to build a thriving Oracle practice
• Support the client through process configuration in Oracle and enable them to optimise their processes and maximise the benefits of Oracle functionality
• Advise on technical integration of the Oracle application with other client and 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Oracle HCM Cloud in relation to HR operating model, self-service and service delivery, mobility and process execution
• Oracle certification preferred
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Oracle HCM system design, build and deployment experience
• Ability to produce deliverables as prescribed by the Oracle HCM and KPMG implementation methodology in the discovery, analysis/design, build, testing and deployment stages (Training will be given on the KPMG method)
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
• Track record of working with or within the HR function
• Detailed working knowledge of how HR services are delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge in a non-classroom setting
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
• One complete, full life cycle Oracle implementation
• Deep functional knowledge of HR, Payroll, and talent management business applications.
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (approximately 50%)
Experience and Background
• Experience working at least one end to end Oracle HCM implementation
• Experience of PeopleSoft, Taleo or Oracle eBS HCM with significant exposure to any of the Talent Management modules, such as Talent Acquisition Manager or Talent Gateway
• Experience in working with all phases of an implementation life cycle and knowledge of implementation methodology
• Experience with HR process mapping and redesign preferred
Recognising and Motivating you
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy
UK & Eire,
Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator,
HR Systems & Data Analytics,
Epson Europe BV
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC
The Home Office