- Morson International
- Greenford, Middlesex
- HR Adviser
- South East
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
I am recruiting a Human Resources Adviser to be based in Greenford with some UK travel for my Engineering Client.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, effective and compliant HR advice and an efficient HR service for line managers and employees.
* Provide generalist HR advice to line managers to ensure that they maintain compliance with employment legislation and a positive employee relations climate
* Provide advice on training and development
* Provide effective support to annual pay review and other reward processes including flexible benefits programme and monthly payroll (outsourced).
* Competent use of the payroll, finance and expenses systems as applicable.
* Develop, review and maintain policies to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business
* Effective use of the HRIS to provide accurate and timely HR information on a regular and ad hoc basis as required by the business
* Involvement in the recruitment process to ensure selection process is efficient and cost effective
* Provide support to HR Director on projects and other activities as required
* Extensive working knowledge across all areas of HR;
o Employment law
o Policies & procedures
Skills and Experience required;
* Experience gained at HR Advisory level from an Engineering or Technical environment
* Working in a SME environment
* Experience using HR Information Systems
* Flexible approach to meet the changing demands of the business
* Qualified to Associate CIPD or equivalent
* UK security clearance required