HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- Redcar, North Yorkshire
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
This is a rarely available opportunity based in Teesside.
Global Engineering & Manufacturing business.
My client is looking for someone who can provide Human Resource leadership and consultation to management and employees of the Teesside Manufacturing organisation. The role will be to optimise organisational effectiveness and create an inspiring work environment by developing and implementing key HR processes and programs. You will be a partner in the HR related fields for the managers in your client group where you, in close alignment with your colleagues, will combine this partnership with driving the HR agenda.
- Acts as a strategic and tactical Business Partner for the Teesside Manufacturing organisation.
- Drives the HR agenda based on solid expertise including: employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, organisational design and change, workforce planning, career & leadership development, recruitment and selection.
- Drives the annual Talent Review Process including performance management processes, succession planning and manager & employee training.
- The HRBP is part of the local joint consultation groups, which builds and develops local TU relationships and ultimately helps achieve the business' broader strategic aims through effective working relationships and employee engagement.
- Works closely with other HR Business Partners to position specific functional policies
- Contributes to improvement of HR processes, co-ordinate and align HR related matters and align with business priorities.
- Participates in HR projects on a European level
- Qualified to Bachelors Degree or equivalent in HR Management
- Ideally qualified to Masters degree in HRM
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- A minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience at a management level
- Preferably experienced in working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of working within a unionised environment is essential
- Strong working knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent people assessment and judgement skills.
- Team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.