Permanent job opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Manager to join a medium sized manufacturing organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining a medium sized, leading manufacturing organisation with a site in Swindon. You will report into a Senior Manager and will be responsible for supporting with HR matters across Northern Europe. This is a part time role over three days per week.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of HR strategies across Europe
- Manage the recruitment and selection for senior appointments
- Provide advice and support on Employee Relations across Europe
- Act as the bridge between management and staff on ER matters
- Manage the communication process across Europe
- Work with local European entity leaders to ensure all H&S legislation is maintained
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need the following:
- CIPD qualification
- Breadth of generalist HR experience
- Experience delivering HR strategies
- International experience is highly advantageous but not essential
- Experience working in medium sized organisations
What you'll get in return
Key benefits include:
- £45,000 - £55,000 FTE depending on experience
- Onsite parking
- Flexibility on days of work
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro-rated)
- A laid back office environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.