HR People Officer
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
HR People Officer
I am working with a global Financial Services business, currently looking to appoint a new People Officer, to support them through and extended period of growth.
This organisation is looking for a competent, bold, proactive professional who has previously worked within the financial services or technology industry.
This position has a full generalist remit, facing off to a high performing client group of c200.
Recruitment and on-boarding
- Working with Service Leads and MD to agree deliver an effective recruitment strategy
- Design of selection processes and assessment centres - feedback and refinement
- End to end recruitment including interviewing and offer management
Learning & Development
- Full life cycle training and development for the London population
- The successful candidate will enjoy delivery of training, both on a one to one basis and to large groups
- Assessing, selecting and booking relevant vendors to deliver specialist training courses
- End to end case management of simple and complex ER cases for the London population
- As well as managing disciplinaries and grievances, performance management and improvement pans will be required where relevant
- Development and review of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Oversee management of operational HR including: issue of contracts, leaver arrangements, sickness and absence recording, HR policy & procedure review, maintenance of staff handbook
- Demonstrable experience within ER, Resourcing and Learning and Development
- An ability to work autonomously and proactively in an ambiguous environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent, CIPD qualification or Training qualification preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.