- Developing relationships with managers and employees and assisting with HR queries
- Recruitment support for both experienced hires, graduates and interns
- Managing the onboarding process for new hires including induction, setting objectives with management for probation periods
- End to end global mobility support for all expat / inpat arrangements
- Supporting Head of HR with key HR initiatives / projects
- Supporting HR Business Partner with Employee Relations matters, including performance, attendance, redundancy and disciplinary and grievance issues
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in delivering core HR services such as; performance management, annual pay/bonus review, succession planning, development planning and organisational change programmes.
- Advising employees on family friendly policies including maternity leave, shared parental etc
- Training & development support - scheduling and coordinating training, consolidating feedback, assisting with ad hoc research on training providers
- Contributing as a team member to the overall evolution of the business HR strategy
- and good market practice.
- Supporting the development of initiatives that underpin our Inclusion & Diversity objectives
- Contribute and, at times, lead on HR process improvement.
- A minimum of 4 years working in HR.
- Demonstrated experience in responding to routine policy queries from staff
- Basic interviewing experience
- Knowledge of expat / inpat processes, including basic experience on work permits.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Process oriented yet practical
- Sense of urgency
- Knowledge of financial services a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.