HR Manager - 14 month FTC
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £75000 per annum
- HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
A leading international law firm is currently seeking an HR Manager to cover a maternity leave for 14 months. The role is to start in June 2018 and will provide an HR business partnering service to a mixture of fee earning divisions and support staff in London. The role will also manage two HR Advisors.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and advice to divisional leaders and partners on all HR issues including employee relations such as performance, disciplinary and grievances
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures for consideration and inclusion in the Employee Handbook
- Leading on the appraisal process for the firm and advising on training interventions for the division in conjunction with the Learning & Development team
- Leading and coordinating the annual salary review and bonus process for the division and support departments
- Taking an active part in the business planning process and leading on any ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate must have considerable experience in a business partnering capacity and worked in the professional services previously. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with the Partner group and an excellent service orientation with good attention to detail. In addition, you must have a strong employee relations background to be considered for this role and comfortable leading on complex disciplinary and grievance cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a hugely successful firm where you will be able to manage a truly generalist role. There is an extremely inclusive culture which fosters entrepreneurial and innovative ways of working throughout the firm.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.