Skip to main content
Back to results
This job has expired
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Service Line Information
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In People and Change we specialise in organisational development, talent management, behavioural change management and optimising the HR function.
Service Line Group
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most HR transformation programmes
demand technology support, and every successful HR technology programme involves some transformational activity
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consultancy practice, we’re working with our clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding consultants to join us, grow with
us, and develop our HR Technology advisory capability, driving our strategy through large-scale HR transformation.
Part of a developing team that will become our ‘go to’ advisers on HR Technology, you will play a key role in the growing
of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area.
To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to inspire confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Workday, together with broader skills such as Oracle.
We are seeking a talented individuals with experience of Workday implementation. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery and reports to the role reports into the UK head of HR Transformation and sits on the HRT leadership team.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive Workday sales in the UK, across all segments, working with the existing People & Change partners and directors
and the rest of the HR Transformation leadership team.
- Ensuring that sales materials for use with Powered demonstrations, and other sales messaging are up to date.
- Actively manage the Workday pipeline opportunities at all stages.
- Promote the KPMG Powered HR and Workday brand in the market with clients and at conferences to ensure we are visible and recognised as a leading player in this space.
- Work closely with the KPMG Workday Alliance team, actively engaging with Workday to ensure a positive relationship and to identify and pursue joint business opportunities.
- Organise joint events and help develop a joint go-to-market plan for selected clients.
- Manage the Workday practice
- Workday capability management – Manage the certifications of the team and determine where new certifications are needed.
- Identify training needs and ensure training events are in place. (This includes supporting our offshore team in India)
- Ensure successful delivery of the Powered HR projects that you have delivery responsibility for utilising KPMG’s 3 tier model (MC, Delivery centre & Offshore).
- Create engagement and motivation in the team, through communications, Workday community meetings, pastoral care etc.
- Identify recruitment needs and drive the internal business case to secure recruitment spaces. Work with recruitment to
identify suitable candidates and bring them into our business.
- Oversee resourcing for Workday professionals in our team, working with the KPMG engagement leads to ensure that the right resources are deployed onto the right opportunities.
- Monitor utilisation of the Workday team and take action, working in conjunction with the resourcing manager and the HRT partner lead, to maximise it.
- Drive innovative thinking into our Powered Workday proposition, ensuring that we are at the forefront of technical developments within this space.
We are looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership.
- Workday certification required
- Have excellent personal, written and oral presentation skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders (of all organisational levels)
Experience & Background
- Significant years of experience that should allow you to demonstrate expertise on configuration and / or project management of enterprise software deployments (or equivalent)
- Deep functional knowledge of HR, Payroll, and talent management business applications.
- Project management, Workday HCM system design, build and deployment experience
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities
Recognising and Motivating you
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG
Returning to work after a break:
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which could assist us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy
UK & Eire,
Director / Head / VP,
Decisions For Growth
Competition and Markets Authority