HR Projects and Systems Advisor
- Morson International
- Chester, Cheshire
- £38000 - £43000 per annum + 10% bonus
- HR Analyst
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
I am currently recruiting a HR Systems & Project Specialist for my fast-paced Manufacturing Client.
Reporting into the Head of Talent & Organisational Development the main purpose of the role is to oversee the coordination of the HR change programme, designing systems and process interventions to drive the appropriate culture, behaviours, skills, and performance ensuring that the execution of them enables the business to meet its functional and commercial objectives.
* Deliver technology solutions blending process effectiveness and positive user experience to drive strong business results.
* Serve as project programme manager for HR process and technology implementations, updates and migration projects.
* Lead the management of systems and process upgrades, changes, and testing.
* Coordinate, administer, track, and report on projects within the HR department including but not limited to; data analysis, preparation of communications, and drafting or editing of related HR policies and guidelines.
* Serve as a liaison between HR, Payroll and IT for any system related issues and/or initiatives.
* Liaise with third party providers in assessing systems and technologies that meet the business needs.
* Coach line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own team member's development independently using relevant technology and processes.
* Create, develop and implement e-learning modules following robust instructional design principles.
* Ensuring reporting on core KPIs is aligned throughout the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Proven track record providing operational HR support in a multi-site, organisation.
Experience with HR technology platforms, systems and processes including time and attendance and learning and talent systems.
Proven ability of positive and constructive relationship management across multiple departments.
Able to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of continuous improvements in people development practices.
Proven process improvement and project management skills.
Committed to learning and self-development - evidence of continuous professional development