Compensation Analyst - 9 months
Compensation Analyst - Europe
Oakleaf are working on an exciting Compensation Analyst role for a global Fintech business. This role will primarily provide compensation analytical support to the business and projects to establish Reward architecture and land harmonisation effectively.
- You will provide compensation support to facilitate the recruitment process by providing market benchmark data, job codes and job levelling
- You will maintain a full database of pay ranges and update to include interim changes such as promotions and transfers
- Analyse market data and make recommendations for pay structures
- Analyse and understand total cash competiveness for pay ranges, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will complete data submissions to survey providers accurately and in time
- You will actively participate in annual review process
- You will be responsible for end to end data and analytics delivery for all Compensation project/ cyclical activities and support job codes/ job architecture rollouts for Europe
- You will track deliverables to facilitate scorecard/ MIS inputs regularly
The successful will have:
- Proven Compensation/ Reward experience
- Exposure and understanding of various compensation survey providers
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models (e.g. business case and complex forecasting)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of Workday and compensation management tools (like Towers Watson REWARD/ Salary. Com) desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Experience working in a global environment on compensation
- Responsibility for supporting the delivery of the Annual Compensation Review