HR Advisor - 12 month FTC
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Leading on low level ER cases
- Supporting with projects / contributing to the HR strategy
- Performance management & exits - supporting with disciplinaries / grievances
- On boarding / inductions
- Off boarding - leading on exit interviews
- HR policies & procedures
- Compensation and benefits support
- Line manager dervelopment & Partner support
You must have experience in an HR Advisor / Officer position, ideally within the financial or profesional services. This role requires somone to have experience in leading lower level ER cases and the confidence to work with broad range of stakeholder.
You must have excellent organisational skills along side the ability to build relationships with clients through effective communication. You must also have a real passion for HR and the drive to grow and develop within the role.
If you are keen to hear more, please do apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.