More specifically, as a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Liaising with hiring managers to decide an appropriate route to market
- Briefing agencies on requirements and managing relationships
- Managing direct applicants
- Conducting first stage interviews
- Managing the feedback & offer process
- Supporting the Head of Recruitment with ad hoc projects
You must have an understanding of how recruitment within a law firm works, whether that be from an agency or internal recruitment perspective. Ideally, you will have experience within either financial or professional services and have had exposure to a variety of roles.
You must have the ability to communicate effectively with all level stakeholder, particularly up to Partner level, and capable of establishing credibility from the offset.
You must also be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and juggle conflicting priorities.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.