- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
A property firm in London are seeking a new HR Manager, due to the current incumbent moving overseas. Reporting into the HR Director, this role will work closely with another Manager and have support from two junior members of the team, both of which this person will have a particular focus on mentoring and nurturing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide generalist support to the team's UK offices, including populations of both fee-earners and business support;
- Covering the full employee lifecycle, including parental leave requests and employee relations;
- Managing the recruitment process for a range of seniorities within the business;
- Supervising the part-time payroll professional
Although this is a generalist role, this person will also focus on researching data analysis to advise on annual salaries, negotiating employee benefits and working closely with Finance and the Managing Partner with regards to bonuses and ensuring policies are up to date.
To be considered for this role, you should have previous experience of working in a partnership environment. The firm offer a supportive and approachable working environment so internal relationships are crucial for this person to succeed. Ideally a generalist background with exposure to compensation and benefits is highly desirable.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.