Pensions and Benefits Advisory
- Page Group
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading Global Corporate and Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Pensions and Benefits Advisory
Leading global Bank
The Pensions and Benefits Advisory role in London is to provide specialist pension and benefits advice and guidance, analysis, market sector knowledge/intelligence and research to support the maintenance, development, implementation and execution of Reward strategies, policies, practices and programmes aligned to the values, goals and objectives of the organisation.
As a subject matter expert, lead and/or provide programme management support to the Benefits Managers on projects that support the implementation of the UK Pension and Benefits strategy.
Work with external providers, partners or associated bodies in a vendor management capacity to ensure that product / service design is maximised and compliant with all external legislation and internal policies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the design, development, management, implementation, maintenance and communication of pension and benefits policies and practices.
- Take on responsibility for owning parts of projects that are assigned, keeping line managers continually updated.
- Support the delivery of key well-being initiatives.
- Assist in the development and management of measurement mechanisms to evaluate the success of pension and benefit policy
- Develop and maintain knowledge of key market sector/s by providing up to date market intelligence, internal and external benchmarking to support development and or modification of Reward initiatives, and acting as the subject matter expert in the presentation of such intelligence to key internal stakeholders.
- Actively manage day-to-day third party relationships with some providers
- Provide input and ideas on all elements of reward including pay, benefits, pensions, shares and cash bonuses.
- Work closely with the Reward Consultants to fully understand current and future business challenges, and ensure the delivery of Reward initiatives.
- Support relationships with HR specialists and HR Service Delivery Reward Team.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to understand and meet their requirements and keep line manager and colleagues informed of relevant activities, developments and issues.
- Support key pension and benefit related initiatives that impact all businesses in the UK.
- Lead on key elements of reward project work as directed to deliver key benefit activities such as:
- MyChoice Enrolment
- Annual Pension/Benefit/Total Reward Statements
- Intermediary/Broker Reviews
- Third Party Supplier renewals
- Allowance reviews
- Benefit Changes
- Partial Cash Allowance
- Provide day to day guidance to the Benefit Co-ordinators on the delivery of key benefit initiatives, particularly those of a project based nature.
- Proactively share technical knowledge with senior management to ensure overall greater understanding of Reward.
- Critically monitor and review current policies and practices and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions.
Experience for the Pensions and Benefits Advisory role in London:
- Graduate calibre/proven intellectual capability, preferably with supporting pension/benefits qualification (i.e. ACII/PMI)
- Previous experience of working within a large corporate/consultancy, acting as the subject matter expert in the delivery of a diverse pension and benefits agenda.
- An excellent working knowledge of pension and benefits legislation and practice
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills