Campus Recruitment Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading financial services business are currently recruiting for a credible Campus Recruiter on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will focus on the delivery of an excellent campus recruitment service.
This is an exciting role that partners directly with the business, some more tough then others, therefore suiting those with strong relationship management and engagement skills. This role suits someone ambitious who wants not just to oversee the implementation of a recruitment process but to design / drive enhancements. There will be additional line management responsibility for a junior team member.
- High volume campus delivery
- Coordination of the end to end process including, reviewing CV's, producing and reviewing shortlists, scheduling interviews and facilitating assessment centres.
- Maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System, including but not limited to; managing candidates through the process, logging interviews and feedback.
- Guide hiring managers through interview and selection processes
- Support the on-boarding and visa processes of these individuals
- Help to coordinate campus marketing and attraction initiatives, including running and attending campus events, especially in peak season (Sep - Jan)
- Support diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Make group presentations to students, graduates, interns and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintaining excellent working relationships with the business
- Support the summer, spring and graduate induction programmes as needed.
- Drive ad-hoc projects to improve campus recruiting
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a global, matrix organisation
- Volume campus recruitment experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communicator
- Can do attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience or an understanding/keen interest of working within financial markets
Competitive salary on offer. If interested please apply. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org