- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well-known financial services business are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Associate to join their business on a 12 month basis. This is a newly created role to the team and will work alongside the Senior HRBP Lead to provide HR generalist support, developing the organisation through the delivery of their people strategy.
This role will be involved in a wide range of HR activities which may include elements of business partnering; organisational design; reward and recognition; employee relations; learning & development; recruitment; talent management; diversity & inclusion; engagement and change.
- Policy, procedure and process improvements
- Recruitment strategy, working with the business and resourcing team to manage
- ER case management
- Projects; induction and onboarding process improvement, TUPE, office move
- HR Data metrics- report writing, data manipulation and analysis
As a member of a small team, this is a fantastic role for an experienced HR Generalist wanting to be part of a developing business.
- Previous HR Generalist experience within a professional environment
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to manipulate data using excel in order to produce monthly metrics
- Experience in all Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Competitive salary on offer.