Program Development & Evaluation Analyst
- Saudi Aramco
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive salary package
- Change Management, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Saudi Arabia
- Job Level
- Contract type
We are seeking a Program Development & Evaluation Analyst to join the Program Development & Evaluation Division of Training & Development.
The Program Development & Evaluation Division is responsible for providing and developing performance-based world-class learning solutions that sustain the evolving Saudi workforce.
The Program Development & Evaluation Analyst primary role is for a person who can provide consultation and expertise in training program development and evaluation.
This person will oversee and control major projects to develop, implement, and evaluate training programs and serve as a team leader or work director for major projects in the field of English language/Math/Science/Job Skills Craft in developing curriculum, and test and perform conversion of instructional material to e-formate.
As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, or Information Technology. In addition to an advanced degree in Instructional Design, Training & Development, and Education. Ph.D. qualification is preferred.
You will have 11 years of experience in academic education or vocational training, including at least 5 years of professional experience in instructional design of training programs, development and evaluation, curriculum and test development.
4 years of managerial/leadership experience in the private sector, including T&D project management at the corporate level is preferred.
You must have excellent command of oral and written English, demonstrating efficient communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Perform all duties common to the group leader level, as established by Training & Development Management.
- Manage the development and execution of directed Program, Development & Evaluation tasks and projects in the assigned area.
- Perform research and analysis activities, such as training quality assurance assessments, analysis of Saudi Aramco jobs, target population studies, or test reliability and validity assessments.
- Provide advice and consultation to subordinate personnel in the division as required or directed. Participate in the preparation of the technical scope of work, and technical bid evaluation and contract negotiation, under supervision of senior PD&E Analysts.
- Maintains quality control for contracted services.
- Prepare and/or delivers presentations for corporate-level briefings and reports.
- Research, analyze, write and deliver studies, reports and proposals relating to enhancement or maintenance of training development and evaluation programs.
- Keep current with new developments in Saudi Aramco learning and development trends